Fine Ceramic Transfers is looking to recruit a Selector/Packer for their site in Fenton, Stoke on Trent.
This is a full-time position 8.00am to 4.15pm Monday to Friday.
Attention to detail is a must, along with a full clean driving licence.
The main purpose of the position.
To select, pack and despatch all printed transfers, ensuring customer delivery dates are met.
- To empty racks of cover coated sheets
- To check and inspect transfers ready for despatch.
- Interleaving transfer sheets with wax tissue.
- Guillotining or needle cutting transfers to customer requirements.
- Calculating motif and sheet quantities.
- Bagging and labelling sheets to customer specification.
- Maintaining stock levels of packing materials.
- Monitoring stock of customer transfers and despatching when requested.
- Complete delivery notes as and when required, holiday cover etc.
- Delivering transfers to local customers, using company vehicle.
- Arranging carriers for deliveries and ensuring consignment notes are completed correctly.
- To keep packing area and personal work area tidy.
- Completion of month-end work in progress.
- Completion of OTIF (On Time in Full) information weekly.
- As circumstances demand, being able to undertake any work considered within my capabilities and experience.
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021